The annual Maintenance Routine consists of the following:
l. Perform digital low resistance ohm meter readings and inspection on all intercell and intertier connections.
2. Verify proper torque of all bolted connections.
3. Clean and neutralize all cells and racks.
4. Measure and record all individual specific gravity readings.
5. Measure and record all individual cell and string float voltages.
6. Individual cell inspection, seals, sediment levels, positive and negative plates, flame arrestors, electrolyte levels.
7. Adjust electrolyte levels as required.
8. Record temperature of electrolyte of representative pilot cells.
9. Verify integrity of the battery rack.
10. General cleanliness of the battery and battery room.
11. Provide computer analysis and historical archiving of all battery data and furnish an Annual Maintenance Routine Report.
12. All distilled water to be supplied by customer or billed to customer.